Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

New Contributor

SSID Splash Page Internal Acknowledged - Where Did the Email Address go?

We are setting up a Guest SSID and would like users to enter an email address when they accept the TOS.  I was going through a setup guide for an earlier version of Aruba OS nd noticed that was built in.  

We configure out SSID's via the virtual controller interface on our IAP-205's.  The AirWave version on our IAP's doesn't include an email address when chosing Internal - Acknowledged.  Is there a way to chose that option or is that not an option when using VC to manage Aruba APs?

Thanks for the help.

Occasional Contributor II

Re: SSID Splash Page Internal Acknowledged - Where Did the Email Address go?

You have never been able to enter an email address on the Instant Guest Splash page. It's just acknowledged yes or no.

Occasional Contributor I

When I use the standard internal page I also have to fill in a field with an emailaddress before I can acknowledge the splash page. Also wondering where the mail goes to :-)

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Was it a feature in past Aruba OS versions?  Here is a guide I found where it showed an email address field when selecting Internal - Acknowledged for Splash page type.:

http://community.arubanetworks.com/aruba/attachments/aruba/tkb@tkb/269/1/Aruba%20Instant%20IAP%20Setup-Rev3.pdf 

The date on the guide is June 2012.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: