Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

New Contributor

Slow and unresponsive web GUI on IAP-103

Hello All,

We recently purchased a number of IAP-103 for our wireless deployment.

Currently I have a single IAP-103 configured with a static IP address of 192.168.1.11 and the virtual controller IP as 192.168.1.10,  the uplink VLAN is set to 10 (as this is our mangement VLAN).

I have 2 SSIDs, "Staff" on VLAN 100 and "Guest" on VLAN 200.  The switch port that the IAP is connected to is configured as a trunk.

interface gigabitethernet1/24
description "WiFi dot1Q"
switchport trunk allowed vlan add 10,100,200

When I connect to either the .10 or .11 address to access the IAP settings the page takes a long time to load and is very unresponsive.  I have tried 3 different browsers and upgraded to the latest firmware (version 6.4.2.6-4.1.1.10)

Does anyone have any sugesstions?

Guru Elite

Re: Slow and unresponsive web GUI on IAP-103

Do you have the tech support from that access point?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
New Contributor

Re: Slow and unresponsive web GUI on IAP-103

Hi All,

Finally got to the bottom of this.

It turns out that the IAP doesn't like to be on a trunk port where the native VLAN is anything other than VLAN1, regardless of what you set the uplink VLAN to in the Aruba VC.

As soon as I re-configured our switches from default VLAN 99 to VLAN 1 the Aruba GUI came back to life even though uplink VLAN is still set to VLAN 10.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: