12-09-2015 10:45 AM
We currently use IAP-215's in a cluster configuration. We constantly see the following error message in the system logs on the master. Here's the command we run: show log system
Here is the error that keeps popping up:
APAS provision failed, code: connection-failed
Has anyone seen this or know what the root cause of this is? We are having intermittent WiFi connectivity issues at our site and trying to narrow down the problem.
Thanks for your help in advance.
12-09-2015 12:21 PM
This is because the IAP is trying to connect with theActivate Cloud Server (device.arubanetworks.com) to get provisioned if you are not using Activate then you can ignore it.
For your wireless isssue :
- What type of devices are having issues?
- What encryption are you using on the SSID that you are experiencing the issue?
- What version of InstantOS are you running ?
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA
12-09-2015 01:14 PM
Thanks for the quick reply Victor. Here are the replies to your questions:
- What type of devices are having issues? We are having issues with Apple Macbooks. It is nearly an all Apple environment.
- What encryption are you using on the SSID that you are experiencing the issue? We are using WPA-2 Enterprise with LDAP authentication.
- What version of InstantOS are you running? On our IAP-215's, we are running 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124_45444.