Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

New Contributor

i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

Hi all,

Kindly need your help, 

i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

and for enable the mesh mode, how far the distance i must put between mesh portal and mesh points?

Thank you

Regards,

Arthur

Guru Elite

Re: i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

fredericus.art…,

Do you mean coverage in terms of point to point mesh, or a client device?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Re: i want to ask about MSR1200, how far is the coverage radius on condition line of sight?

Hi Cjoseph,

Yes, cjoseph i mean point to point mesh..

is radius 100m still reliable?because i want to deploy in the site there is no data cble, only power cable and i want to use msr1200 mesh feature. from mesh portal to mesh point.

The site is LoS.

Thank you

Regards,

Arthur

Guru Elite

You should use the MST200 http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/products/DS_MST200.pdf  It is an outdoor access point and has a top range of 7km.  It also comes with built-in antennas and can be powered by a power injector.

The MSR1200 is for indoors only.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Thank you for your support cjoseph.

Regards,

Arthur

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: