06-24-2013 07:16 AM
I am having IAP setup with 2 IAP 105. Master has IP 10.10.10.2 and slave has 10.10.10.3. My client is connceted to slave iap and client gets ip from vitual controller 192.168.2.0 range. When I try to remove Master IAP from network the slave IAP becomes master. but the client gets around 10 Ping drops.
i have tested it before with 2 IAPs and have got not more than 2 ping drops. Any specific setting to be done to get less ping drops or it is normal ??
IAP os is latest. 18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124
06-24-2013 07:37 AM - edited 06-24-2013 07:40 AM
- Are you doing this test at the same location as before ?
- Are you using the same wireless devices ?
- What type of devices are you using ? Have you updated the drivers?
- You may want to look at your RF environment too
- How far apart are your IAPs?
Lead Mobility Engineer @ Integration Partners
AMFX | ACMX | ACDX | ACCX | CWAP | CWDP | CWNA