Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Contributor I

radius vsa settings for view-only login on IAP

Hi,

I recently installed an IAP cluster with 11 AP's (version 6.4.2.6-4.1.1.7_50209) and enabled RADIUS authentication for the webgui login. Now, I would also like to enable RADIUS authentication for view-only. Is this possible? And if yes, how?

Fyi: I already tried ArubaOS based attributes/settings on the RADIUS server to do this, but that did not work (works for non-instant controllers though).

Krs,

Dante

Guru Elite

Re: radius vsa settings for view-only login on IAP

On instant ONLY available on the 4.2.0.0 version currently in beta testing.  Not available in 4.1.1.7

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Ok, Colin, thanks for that info!

Guru Elite

If you would like to test the beta 2 of 4.2.0.0 please send me a PM with your IAP model and email address.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Hi,

I'm looking for the same solution, but for guest user registration. I am on the latest 4.3.1.1 and have radius setup for a group of admin users to administration of the IAPVC. But how do I configure my Radius (NPS) to allow only a group of users to IAPVC administration  and all domain users to access guest user registration?

Best regards, 

\\ Andreas

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: