ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

3200 Firmware

I am evaluating an ARUBA 3200 for our company and it seems I have completely wiped the device.. I was able to download the os from "support.aruba..." and i can tftp the firmware over, and then boot using the bootaos option.. however when it reboots it goes back to cboot prompt.. How do i set the tftped image as the default?
Occasional Contributor II

format flash

When i was able to boot the 3200 using the bootp / bootaos option I was getting errors about the flash having not enough storage space.. I then did a format flash and now it wont boot at all.. I noticed it is a compact flash card can I just put this in my computer and put the boot file somewhere?

EDIT: I am now getting "Staus light = On (Solid Red) Device failed"
Guru Elite

Re: 3200 Firmware

When i was able to boot the 3200 using the bootp / bootaos option I was getting errors about the flash having not enough storage space.. I then did a format flash and now it wont boot at all.. I noticed it is a compact flash card can I just put this in my computer and put the boot file somewhere?

EDIT: I am now getting "Staus light = On (Solid Red) Device failed"

Whoa.... Please contact support at support@arubanetworks.com or the Individual that you obtained the Controller from. You should not be at the apboot> prompt, but if you end up there, you should contact support to get you out of it. Please put the compact flash back in. You cannot write anything meaningful to the flash card with a memory card reader.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: