ArubaOS and Controllers

New Contributor

Any Knowen Issues with the latest Firmware?

Hi All

I am going to be upgrading our districts controllers to the latest firmware for the A200 series.
I was wondering if there are any knowen issues with this and compatibility primarily with Macbooks running leopard. These units are just over 18mths old and purchased just prior to the aluminium unibody macbooks being released.

I know under the old configuration I couldnt have 802.11n 5ghz channels that are ajacent however non interfering turned on.I had to have the ajacent non interfering channel disabled even if non of the AP's where using it. Otherwise the macbook would disconnect after about 5 minutes causing data loss.

Please let me know about any issues. I have seen issues with some devices and the first revision of the OS5 firmware. I will however be conducting exhaustive testing of the new system before any mass depoloyment of the new firmware.

Regards

DMiller
Guru Elite

Article

Please check the article MAC OSX Nuances here: http://airheads.arubanetworks.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=914

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: