ArubaOS and Controllers

Contributor I

Aruba A200 restart continuously

Hello.

I have an Aruba A200, software version 3.4.2.4, that restarts continuously.

When I switch it on after being off for a long time (8 hours) it starts, but after five minutes it begins restarting and is not able to complete the process.

I reseted the user / password (it worked), reseted to default factory (write erase, not write erase all) and copleted the initial wizard. I had the same problems with the last process.

What is the problem? Is it a hardware or a software issue? Could it be caused by the battery or the power adaptor?

Regards.
Guru Elite

Re: Aruba A200 restart continuously

That sounds serious. Please open a TAC case to find out the answers to your questions.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Found the issue

I changed the power adpator and this issue was solved, but I have another problem. It restart continuously, with the cause "Reboot Cause: Nanny rebooted machine - sshd process died". I found a solution in another thread, but I do not have a non corrupted file "flashbackup.tar.gz". Does anyone has it? That is for an Aruba A200.
Guru Elite

What version of code are you running?

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

It has Aruba version 3.4.2.4 (build 23915).

Thanks for your interest.
Guru Elite

Any time that the controller reboots without you doing it, you should open a case to determine if it is a software or hardware issue. The questions that need to be asked will probably expose personal information, so I cannot ask them here. Please open a support case, so that they can get to the bottom of this quickly.

Colin Joseph

Contributor I

Thanks.

I am new with this device. Where can I open a support case?

Regards.
Aruba

Aruba A200 restart continuously

Call 1 800 WIFI LAN (800-943-4526) and have your serial number of your
controller ready.
Contributor I

Problem solved

With the help of an engineer, we solved the problem. It was necessary to format the compactflash and reload the codes. With one device it was also neccesary to change the compactflash.
Aruba

Problem solved

Glad to hear it worked out for you.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: