ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

Aruba Controller 3400

Can anyone help me out for my problem. I'm getting problem accessing my Aruba 3400 controller, sometimes I couldn't acccess it and the wrost thing is I need to hard restart the controller in order to access again.

Thanks,
BOni
Aruba Employee

Re: Aruba Controller 3400

I'd open a TAC case, but by which means are you trying to access the controller?
HTTPS? SSH? Console? If one doesn't work, does another one?

Aruba 3400

Thank you for the quick response. I usually used the https (thru browser). I dont have problem accessing thru ssh.
Aruba Employee

So let's run through the variables.

What code are you running? What browser are you trying? Does it behave differently if you use a different browser?

Have you opened a TAC case on it? I think from here, looking at your configuration would be useful.

Aruba 3400

The problem is intermittent. I usually encounter it whenever I tried to add additional user (I'm using captive portal). Still existing users can browser the internet but in our part like accessing the admin site is a problem.
Aruba Employee

What do you mean by adding a user? When a user logs in, or when you're adding them to the internal DB? A few other things like code version and browser would also be helpful.

thanks,
-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: