ArubaOS and Controllers

Contributor I

CP Auth page 'looping'

Good Evening, all.

I am setting up a Guest network here at home to get a feel of the product. After some bumps and bruises I finally got the CP to show up for me on my guest SSID.

Anyway, I have created a guest user and when I log in with this user to pops me over to the page that tells me it's going to forward me in 10 sec. When those 10 sec are up, it pops me right back to the CP page.

I have checked the "Process Logs" and it's sayin' that the aaa profile is loading fine. I don't know if that is enough. I can see that there isn't anything there that is listing a failure.

When I just type an email address, it works fine.
When I type in an account that isn't created it says "Authentication failed"

Any ideas would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Guru Elite

Re: CP Auth page 'looping'

If you are using ArubaOS 5.x and higher, you should use the Wizard to create your wireless network. Go to Configuration > LAN/WLAN Wizard to create your guest network and it should lead you through the process. If you want to create various wireless networks, from scratch, please consult the document here: http://airheads.arubanetworks.com/vBulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=26&d=1245923503

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: