ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

Controller 200 Installation Guide

We are having an issue with remote AP-65 rebooting (http://airheads.arubanetworks.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=2536) adn after help from Curtis and tech support it seems to be a network issue of some sort. So we were able to borrow a remote controller 200 unit to place in our remote office that is having the biggest issue to see if it helps with the lost heartbeats that are causing the APs to drop. So my question is does anyone have or can point me in the right direction for a configuration guide for the 200 model?

Thanks
Ed
Aruba Employee

Re: Controller 200 Installation Guide

Hi Ed,

The 200 runs the same software as the other controllers you already have and is configured the same way, the only difference is the scale of the device. What is it specifically that you're having trouble with on the install?

-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
Occasional Contributor II

Controller 200 Installation Guide

Thanks for the info....just wasn't sure if it was any different but after your reply I did download the User Guide and found the section for the local controllers.

Thanks Again!
Ed
Aruba Employee

Re: Controller 200 Installation Guide

That makes more sense, I thought you were talking about building it as a stand alone controller. Glad you found what you needed.

-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: