ArubaOS and Controllers

New Contributor

Custom captive portal

Hi,

I am customizing the pages for a client captive portal but I haven't the aruba controller.
I know that the first page in "upload custom pages" is "Captive portal Login(top-level)" but what is the association with other pages, logout, welcome, etc.

Regards.
Guru Elite

Pages

All the pages are in the same directory when uploaded. Uploading a Welcome page or a login page just sets the Captive Portal Authentication profile settings for the Login as well as the Welcome page. Besides that, all pages are uploaded to the same directory.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Pages

I know that, but ¿whats the correspondence between welcome page and the logout page in controller and the options in "upload custom pages" in the configuration of the controller?
Aruba Employee

Re: Custom captive portal

You can modify the welcome page by selecting the appropriate profile first, then dropping the "Page Type:" box down on the Captive Portal upload screen and selecting "Captive Portal Welcome Page". AFAIK, you cant edit the logout popup page.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: