ArubaOS and Controllers

New Contributor

DHCP Reservation Using Controller Internal DHCP Service?

Do you guys know if the controllers support DHCP reservations using the internal DHCP service? I looked through the User Guide (3.4.2) and couldn't find anything.

We have a branch office that wants to put a network printer in their lounge. I'd like to avoid using an exclude/static IP if possible. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan
Guru Elite

Excludes

Do you guys know if the controllers support DHCP reservations using the internal DHCP service? I looked through the User Guide (3.4.2) and couldn't find anything.

We have a branch office that wants to put a network printer in their lounge. I'd like to avoid using an exclude/static IP if possible. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan

The only thing that the internal DHCP server supports for your use case is an exclude, or a very, very long lease.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Re: DHCP Reservation Using Controller Internal DHCP Service?

Thanks for the quick response. Looks like it's going to be an exclude.... now who do I pawn off managing the static IPs to :D

Guru Elite

Someone

There's always someone...

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: