ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

Error deleting acl

Hello!
While trying to resolv an issue I modified a policy, adding another acl to the policy for troubleshooting purposes. However, when trying to remove the specific acl in the policy I get the message "Unknown Policy". This message appears in both CLI and webUI. Also, when trying to delete another acl in another policy (logon-control) I had the same message, except that this time the policy actually cloned itself aswell. Hence I ended up with many duplicates in the policys and after some time I hade to create another polciy with only the desired acl's in to replace logon-control in all roles.
Has anything of this been seen before? Can anyone think of a solution?
The controller is a single controller, 3400, with a firmware of 6.1.1.0.

Thanks in advace.
Guru Elite

Re: Error deleting acl

Hello!
While trying to resolv an issue I modified a policy, adding another acl to the policy for troubleshooting purposes. However, when trying to remove the specific acl in the policy I get the message "Unknown Policy". This message appears in both CLI and webUI. Also, when trying to delete another acl in another policy (logon-control) I had the same message, except that this time the policy actually cloned itself aswell. Hence I ended up with many duplicates in the policys and after some time I hade to create another polciy with only the desired acl's in to replace logon-control in all roles.
Has anything of this been seen before? Can anyone think of a solution?
The controller is a single controller, 3400, with a firmware of 6.1.1.0.

Thanks in advace.

Please open a TAC case for your specific situation so that it can be addressed.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Re: Error deleting acl

Thanks for the info about this bug. I'll file a case to the TAC adressing the specific bug number and hope that speeds up the process.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: