ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

Error from controller to sys logger

Just replaced my 2400 with a 3600 and I am now getting an error sent to my syslogger (thousands every day). Don't know if it is related to the new controller or not because the old controller didn't send in a standardized format. Here is the error

An internal system error has occurred at file sapm_gap.c function sapm_gap_read_lms_ap_basic_info line 3622 error ncfg_group_sxdr_read ap_fixed failed: sxdr error.

I've looked on the knowledgebase but was unable to find anything. Any help would be appreciated.
Aruba

Error from controller to sys logger

Which AOS version ?

Re: Error from controller to sys logger

Aruba

Thanks.

Tks!.

OK, So you changed both the hardware AND the AOS (since the 2400 can't run 6.x AOS)

Did some checking internally on the 6.x train of code and I don't see any open issues related to this offhand. Please open a case with the TAC.

They will want the typical 'show tech' 'tar logs' etc. Also would be helpful to understand if the issue is service impacting in any way to the end users. It's effect on your syslog is definately obvious :(

Thanks. I do not believe it is service affecting, but 40,000 messages a day is concerning!

I'll give tech support a call.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: