Occasional Contributor II
scjlin

External Captive Portal XML Server

Hi All,

After using Aruba Captive Portals template for couple years, we notice some limitation and like to move to external captive portal server. After reading the “How do I configure a controller to support an external captive portal?” KB and kind of stuck in XML server side. Since I not a web programmer whiz I am wondering is there anyone who can share their sample XML code or does Aruba have sample of command for “user_add” , “user_authenticate” , and do I need to point back my controller’s IP address in the XML statement? Any suggestions are great appreciate.

Thanks,

scj
cjoseph

External Auth

Hi All,

After using Aruba Captive Portals template for couple years, we notice some limitation and like to move to external captive portal server. After reading the “How do I configure a controller to support an external captive portal?” KB and kind of stuck in XML server side. Since I not a web programmer whiz I am wondering is there anyone who can share their sample XML code or does Aruba have sample of command for “user_add” , “user_authenticate” , and do I need to point back my controller’s IP address in the XML statement? Any suggestions are great appreciate.

Thanks,

scj

Somehow, we cannot attach document to the forum, but I am sending you a document via PM that shows you how to do this.
Contributor II
tmarques

Re: External Captive Portal XML Server

Hi Collin,

Would you mind sharing that document with me as well?

Regards,
Tony Marques
Occasional Contributor II
scjlin

Re: External Captive Portal XML Server

Hi Collin,

I replied your PM already.

Thanks,

scj
cjoseph

Document

They fixed the upload issue. Here is the document.