ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor I

Guest Account Reporting

Not sure if I’m asking this correctly. I have a customer that has several Guest provisioning users to create temporary Guest Accounts. They would like to create a report if possible to see all the guest accounts that have been created by each Guest Provisionary user. Customer is running v6.0.1.1.

Does the controller have the ability to produce a report to show all of the accounts created for a particular period of time? Is it possible to see each account that has been created? And can we see which Guest Provisioner has created the account? Is there any place in the controller GUI that they can click to see all of the Guest accounts?:)
Guru Elite

Re: Guest Account Reporting

Not in the GUI. On the commandline, the "show audit-trail" command will do this.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. While researching some of the commands I discovered the command "show local-userdb-guest". This output seems to be what the customer is looking for and show the Grantor name for each entry. We will see if this is useful to them.
Occasional Contributor I

Also "show user | include guest" seems to promise the correct output. The controller I have doesnt have any guest accounts set up yet.
Aruba

Hi,
The
 not really suitable as a report.

Any other way to generate this via the controller and not using Airwave or Amigopod?

Thanks

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Guru Elite

Any reporting that would be provided in the controller would be through the ad-hoc methods mentioned before. If you want full-featured guest access with reporting, Amigopod should be deployed. The controller is intended for only basic guest access.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: