ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

Guest Provisioning Question on Administration

Good day. I have a question about the the creation of guest user accounts. I know you create an account which will allow the creation of guest accounts.

But is there away as an administrator to look at what users have been created and by which provisioner?

If anyone could list the commands it would be greatly appreciated.

I am seeing a user showing up that no one says they created.

Thank You
Aruba Employee

Re: Guest Provisioning Question on Administration

What version of AOS are you running?

I know in version 3.4, an administrator can go into the Guest Provisioning Page and it will show who created the accounts. I don't remember that capability existing in previous versions though.
Guru Elite

show audit-trail

Good day. I have a question about the the creation of guest user accounts. I know you create an account which will allow the creation of guest accounts.

But is there away as an administrator to look at what users have been created and by which provisioner?

If anyone could list the commands it would be greatly appreciated.

I am seeing a user showing up that no one says they created.

Thank You

If you use "show audit-trail", it will show who, what and when it was created.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Re: Guest Provisioning Question on Administration

What logging needs to be enable to make sure the audit-trail makes it to a syslog server. My audit-trail goes back a day or two.

Guru Elite

audit-trail

Please see the thread here: http://airheads.arubanetworks.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=751

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: