New Contributor

IOS Upgrade Problems

I have four 3200 controllers, one master and three local. They are all running 3.1.1.9 and today I tried to upgrade them to 3.4.4.3. After the code was upgraded and the controllers rebooted none of them would talk to the master. In addition I could no longer log in to the master controller. The AP's attached to the local controllers and I could get on the wireless network without and issue. I consoled into the master controller power cycled it and broke into the boot sequence. At the point I was able to reconfigure to boot off the other partition with 3.1.1.9. I downgraded all the other controllers to the same version and now they can all speak to the master and I can login into it as well. Any idea what the issue is?
Guru Elite

Re: IOS Upgrade Problems

Do not know what the issue is, because there is not enough specific information. I would open a proactive case with Support when you have your next window so that they could guide you through your next upgrade attempt.
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: