ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

Installing Certificate for IAS as Radius server

Good Morning All

Not sure if this the right forum, if not let me kow and I will post in another.

While trying to clean up some certificates that were not needed anymore I accidentally delete the good certificate that was being used for our machine authentication using PEAP. Does anyone have documented teh steps to reexporting teh cert from the CA (we have an internal MS CA) so we can import it back into the machine (we have IAS and CA on the same server) to allow the client (laptop) to authenticate with the IAS server? Any hwelp would be great.

Thanks
Ed
New Contributor

Re: Installing Certificate for IAS as Radius server

Good Morning All

Not sure if this the right forum, if not let me kow and I will post in another.

While trying to clean up some certificates that were not needed anymore I accidentally delete the good certificate that was being used for our machine authentication using PEAP. Does anyone have documented teh steps to reexporting teh cert from the CA (we have an internal MS CA) so we can import it back into the machine (we have IAS and CA on the same server) to allow the client (laptop) to authenticate with the IAS server? Any hwelp would be great.

Thanks
Ed

1. On the root CA server, under Trusted Root Certification Authorities, choose your Certificate, select Export, and specify a file name and location.
2. On the import server, go to the same location select Import and locate the CA file you exported above.
3. Under Personal -> Certificates, select Request New Certificate and give it a friendly name and description.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: