ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor I

NPS specific documentation

I know that the User Guide for ArubaOS 5 has the Appendix D for IAS. Does anyone have a document specifically for NPS?
Guru Elite

Re: NPS specific documentation

Please see here: http://www.fatofthelan.com/technical/using-windows-2008-for-radius-authentication/

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Frequent Contributor II

Slightly OT...

Anyone having trouble with logging failed Auths using NAP on 2008? I've tried 2008 and 2008 r2 with all of them having the same issue: everything works except failed auths don't log. There is absolutely no record of the attempt ever being made according to the logs. Absolutely no issues otherwise.
Guru Elite

NPS logging failed authentication appears in the security log with the task category Network Policy Server:

The Windows Security log in NPS is very busy. If you can, you should create a custom view of the logs. Under Eventviewer (local), right-click to create custom view. Click on the XML tab and make sure the "edit query manually" box is checked. Paste in the Query below and that new view should only give you NPS stuff.:

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: