ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

OS 6.1 - Error in getting 'show profile-list aaa...'

On a fresh OS 6.1 controller, when I select Security / Authentication / AAA Profiles, I get three popup windows with the following warnings:
- Error in getting ‘show profile-list aaa authentication via auth-profile start 0’ data: null
- Error in getting ‘show profile-list aaa authentication via connection-profile start 0’ data: null
- Error in getting ‘show profile-list aaa authentication via web-auth start 0’ data: null

Once I click OK on each, I get the AAA Profile page successfully – but it occurs every time.

Seems that some configuration is missing, but from a Cleared Config (factory reset), you would think the default configuration would have the required "stuff". This behaviour has now occured on two seperate controllers.

Ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.
-Robin-
Guru Elite

Re: OS 6.1 - Error in getting 'show profile-list aaa...'

On a fresh OS 6.1 controller, when I select Security / Authentication / AAA Profiles, I get three popup windows with the following warnings:
- Error in getting ‘show profile-list aaa authentication via auth-profile start 0’ data: null
- Error in getting ‘show profile-list aaa authentication via connection-profile start 0’ data: null
- Error in getting ‘show profile-list aaa authentication via web-auth start 0’ data: null

Once I click OK on each, I get the AAA Profile page successfully – but it occurs every time.

Seems that some configuration is missing, but from a Cleared Config (factory reset), you would think the default configuration would have the required "stuff". This behaviour has now occured on two seperate controllers.

Ideas anyone? Thanks in advance.

Please open a support case so that they can file a bug. It should not happen.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Just submitted the issue to TAC.
Thanks Colin.
-Robin-
New Contributor

aaa bug

Same here. After upgrade from 6.0 to 6.1, I start having same errors. Not sure if really affects anything, because after third error, all profiles are displayed.
I will report this bug as well.

Miro

So this is a bug in the code. Here's the response I got from TAC this morning:

Now we wait...

-Robin-
Aruba Employee

Did they give you a bug ID? If not, I'd ask them for it so six months from now when it's still not fixed you have something to reference.
New Contributor

Did TAC indicate if this issue is a nuisance or is there a potential to affect the configuration on the controller?
Aruba

It's a cosmetic issue / browser incompatiblity that Robin is seeing. I have seen the same thing with multiple browsers.

It is annoying (on bandwagon ;)), but not service affecting.

i have the same problem after upgrading from 6.0.1.0 to 6.1.2.2. In addition, (small) parts of the configuration were skrewed. Also, the wireless network seems unstable and slower now, but that's hard to nail down.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: