ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor I

Problem to change language at guest captive portal

I try to change language for Portuguese at internal portal authetication of Guest User (login by e-mail) . When I upload html file changed of source code of html, stop to work authentication. I try to upload the page of souce code withou any change and the same problem happen. Some tip for these sistuacion?

I change to Portugues the intenal page of portal Registere Users (login and password) all it´s ok.

The problem just happen for GUEST USER. I think that surce code not be complete? Maybe some part of code must be change.

Thank´s
Guru Elite

Re: Problem to change language at guest captive portal

What version of ArubaOS did you try it on?
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor I

Hi
I Try with 6.0.0.0 and 6.0.1.2
Guru Elite

Do you just save the html after you click on "View Source" in the browser? It should work....
Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
Occasional Contributor I

Hi

I did exactly how you write. A fast test that can you do, to see the problem is get the source code and upload at controller (without do anychange) . After that try to login at GUEST USER, you will see that stop to work.

Could you do this test and if the problem persist , explain what is wrong ?

Thank´s
Guru Elite

You are right. When I do it like you say, and then upload it first, it does not work. The ArubaOS user manual has a Language Customization Section which shows you how to do this from scratch.
Occasional Contributor I

Hi

I tried o consult the UG before and at same way not work. For REGISTERED USERS not problem , work perfect.

I tried too open a ticket at support (number: 1232403). And not help.

So I try to put here the problem to see if anyone know how to solve this.
Occasional Contributor I

Some news ?

Some tips?
Guru Elite

If you have a case already open, you can request to have it escalated at any time, to help resolve your issue.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: