ArubaOS and Controllers

New Contributor

Problems connecting to network.

Hello,

I have some laptops with problems connecting to the network.

We have one Aruba 2400 controller as master and two 3400 controllers as local. The APs are model 61 and 125. It doesn´t matter to which AP-model they try to connect to or which controller is used.

We have some different laptop-models but it looks like it is those with Broadcom network card who have problems connecting.

When users try to log on to the domain they get a message that says: There is currently no authentification servers available to handle the authentification request.

When I look in the logfiles it first looks good but then this line appears: Sep 23 10:06:36 :501102: |stm| Disassoc from sta: 00:21:00:f0:8c:db: AP 10.0.1.38-00:0b:86:25:e9:e0-IT Reason STA has left and is disassocisted

A copy of the logfile is attached.

Any ideas what the problem can be?
Thank for your help.
Guru Elite

Machine Authentication

Hello,

I have some laptops with problems connecting to the network.

We have one Aruba 2400 controller as master and two 3400 controllers as local. The APs are model 61 and 125. It doesn´t matter to which AP-model they try to connect to or which controller is used.

We have some different laptop-models but it looks like it is those with Broadcom network card who have problems connecting.

When users try to log on to the domain they get a message that says: There is currently no authentification servers available to handle the authentification request.

When I look in the logfiles it first looks good but then this line appears: Sep 23 10:06:36 :501102: |stm| Disassoc from sta: 00:21:00:f0:8c:db: AP 10.0.1.38-00:0b:86:25:e9:e0-IT Reason STA has left and is disassocisted

A copy of the logfile is attached.

Any ideas what the problem can be?
Thank for your help.

There is a very long running thread elsewhere that discusses this. You should open a case, but look at the thread here: https://airheads.arubanetworks.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=813

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: