ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

RAP-2WG Zero Touch Web Authentication Disabled issue

Hi,

I have a RAP-2WG deployed remotely. The RAP can register to the controller using the controller's public IP, and can broadcast the SSID configured in the AP Group.

However when I connect wired in Eth01, I can get IP from my office and can ping the controller's IP address as well as google.com. But when I try to launch my web browser and start surfing I get "Web Authentication Disabled" message. Have anyone experienced this before? Please help.
Thank you.

-Richard
Guru Elite

Re: RAP-2WG Zero Touch Web Authentication Disabled issue

You should make sure that the "trusted" box is checked in the Wired AP profile...

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Thanks Colin. Another issue I'm facing is that when I connect to the SSID that the RAP is broadcasting, I can't get IP address from RAP which should be the DHCP server at this time. I've configured a scope in the "AP System Profile" and put a bogus VLAN in the "Remote-AP DHCP Server VLAN." The VAP is configured as Split-tunnel. I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly or missing something but.....need help. Thank you
Guru Elite

I would start by editing the AP-group the RAP is in. Remove all the virtual APs and add one existing, already working Virtual AP to get that working.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: