ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

RAP-2WG Zero Touch Web Authentication Disabled issue

Hi,

I have a RAP-2WG deployed remotely. The RAP can register to the controller using the controller's public IP, and can broadcast the SSID configured in the AP Group.

However when I connect wired in Eth01, I can get IP from my office and can ping the controller's IP address as well as google.com. But when I try to launch my web browser and start surfing I get "Web Authentication Disabled" message. Have anyone experienced this before? Please help.
Thank you.

-Richard
Guru Elite

Re: RAP-2WG Zero Touch Web Authentication Disabled issue

You should make sure that the "trusted" box is checked in the Wired AP profile...

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks Colin. Another issue I'm facing is that when I connect to the SSID that the RAP is broadcasting, I can't get IP address from RAP which should be the DHCP server at this time. I've configured a scope in the "AP System Profile" and put a bogus VLAN in the "Remote-AP DHCP Server VLAN." The VAP is configured as Split-tunnel. I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly or missing something but.....need help. Thank you
Guru Elite

I would start by editing the AP-group the RAP is in. Remove all the virtual APs and add one existing, already working Virtual AP to get that working.

*Answers and views expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily the position of Aruba Networks or Hewlett Packard Enterprise.*
ArubaOS 8.3 User Guide
InstantOS 8.3 User Guide
Airheads Knowledgebase
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: