ArubaOS and Controllers

Contributor II

RF Plan Weirdness

Hello all:

I'm currently developing an RF Plan for a 6 floor building. I've got a total of 77 areas I've designated, and I'm seeing some very strange stuff occurring. Basically when I go to the plan and look at the overview of what I've done, every time thus far one or more floors fails to show the work I've done on the graphic. However, if I expand the "areas" section, I can see that these designations are saved, they just fail to appear, or the building plan in total fails to appear. Was curious if anyone else has run into this. I'm somewhat hesitant to hit the initialize button due to this.
Contributor II

Re: RF Plan Weirdness

Never mind, answered my own question. It's a Firefox vs. IE problem. As I'm working primarily from a Mac, Firefox is my only "officially supported" option. On a hunch, I fired up a VM and viewed it through IE and had no issues. Frustrating... can we get some love for those of us on Macs? Some consistency in the operation of the GUI would be nice! I know I could fire up this VM any time I needed something to absolutely positively work, but it's a bit of a PITA, and not everyone is as fortunate as I to have VMWare at their disposal. Sorry for my vent :D
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: