ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

Running config: "controller config xxx"?

In the running config for a 6xx controller running ArubaOS6.1, the fifth line down in the config reads:

controller config

Looking through the manual and the forums I am unable to determine what this line means or does, or what the values mean.

Would someone point me to the appropriate reference or provide a description of its function and the meaning of the values?

Thanks.
Guru Elite

Re: Running config: "controller config xxx"?

In the running config for a 6xx controller running ArubaOS6.1, the fifth line down in the config reads:

controller config

Looking through the manual and the forums I am unable to determine what this line means or does, or what the values mean.

Would someone point me to the appropriate reference or provide a description of its function and the meaning of the values?

Thanks.

That is because it is no longer used. It was used with a managment product we used to have to determine if the config was the same version as what we had in the management product. That is no longer needed, because there is a more reliable mechanism to keep master/local controllers in sync.
Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: