ArubaOS and Controllers

New Contributor

Single Sign on

Hi,
currently i configure my wireless to authenticate user using captive portal with radius server. can anyone guide me on how to configure,whenever the client login to their domain, they can just connect to the wireless network and get authenticate without using captive portal? and restrict user who is not log on to the domain accessing the wireless network.

Thank you.
New Contributor

Re: Single Sign on

You have to set up different Access Control: Configuration --> Access Control ->User Roles. And then associate that user role to your SSID.

Best practice: Create two wireless network (SSID).

1= All Employee
2= All Guest

Employee should have access to all network resources and configure it with you internal RADIUS server

while guest network should be access via captive portal and uses own IP-address range....

All this also involve Stateful Firewall changes, setup new policies under Access Control, etc

regards
Bawa
Guru Elite

Re: Single Sign on

Hi,
currently i configure my wireless to authenticate user using captive portal with radius server. can anyone guide me on how to configure,whenever the client login to their domain, they can just connect to the wireless network and get authenticate without using captive portal? and restrict user who is not log on to the domain accessing the wireless network.

Thank you.

That is best done with 802.1x with a Windows Server. Appendix D of the ArubaOS user guide details how to setup a Windows Server, as well as a client to have this seamless login.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: