06-25-2011 05:25 AM
Seems to be happening on a number of different versions of Firefox (both 4 & pre 4). Just upgraded to Firefox 5.0 yesterday still having the same issue.
- browser sits at "Connecting to (controller_certname)" for a little while, will then changes to "Connected to (controller_certname)" for a little bit, then a page that says "The connection was interrupted".
We've been directing users to use IE or Safari which both seem to work without any issue.
06-25-2011 05:30 AM
Aruba Customer Engineering
Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base
06-27-2011 09:01 PM
Here's the info gathered:
To work around the OCSP error, you may temporarily disable OCSP certificate validation.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
2. Click on the Advanced icon to open the Advanced panel.
3. Click on the Encryption tab.
4. Click on Validation. The Certificate Validation window will appear.
5. Click Use the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) to confirm the validaty of certificates to un-select it.
6. Close the Certificate Validation window.
7. Click OK to close the Options window