ArubaOS and Controllers

Frequent Contributor II

Upgrading firmware went very badly!

We went from 3.4.0.3 to 3.4.1 .1 on our three switches (A3400 and 2 A2400) that serve around 40 schools. We use remote APs (about 160) and use local breakout bridged SSIDs.

Everything was pucka before the upgrade, but once the upgrade was done, after the APs were all up and running. the fun began. :(

All out sites logged calls saying the could not log in, they were not getting an IP. I was told (i was on leave) that if a static IP was set, it was ok. I was also told that when the signal was full 100% it was ok. I was also told that our tunneled SSID was ok. :confused:

Is there anything timings or default values that got changed? My co worker has rolled back to the other partition so its back on the old code and working fine again. :o

Thanks for any help.

James
Guru Elite

Multiple Issues

What you are describing could the the result of multiple issues. We can only guess at what could be the problem. Support, however would be able to answer all your questions in detail and correctly.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: