ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor I

Upload your own custom background?

Hi,

(AOS 5.0.3.0)

I try to change the background of captiveportal. I upload the jpeg with a custom page background color FFFFFF or with a different value and controller gives me a message like "Upload Successfully Completed". But it does not change the background and it does not show the new background in page design menu.

Do you think it is related with background color value? If so, how can i find my jpeg's right #xxxxxx value?

Or is it a bug?
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Upload your own custom background?

Are you trying to change the background image to the new image or just trying to change background color? If you want to change the image, just select custom background, upload the file and apply... No need to edit background color code..
Occasional Contributor I

I first tried uploading it without typing the color code as you said. It gave me the same message "Upload Successfully Completed" but my jpeg is not seen in the "Page Design:
(Click your choice.)" menu. Upon this, i tried with color code but result is the same.
Occasional Contributor II

Can you please check it pressing "Preview" button after uploading your image...?
Occasional Contributor I

i think this is ok now. First i only tried from customize tab. then i tried both customize and upload tabs and it is ok. thanks for the reply. And how is your Şafak?:)
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: