ArubaOS and Controllers

Occasional Contributor II

VLAN Config

Trying to vlan network but my wireless just dont want to work. I can plugin a laptop to a switch and get an ip from the correct vlan and it works fine. My APs get an IP fine but will not connect to controller. I have tried the controller on the same VLAN with the APs and also on vlan 1. everything with my network works except my wireless. I have controller 3600 and ap65. Looking at manual I seem to have everything setup correctly on controller. I have all my DHCP client on one vlan and network switches and and wireless controller on another vlan with servers on another. I am at my wits end been working on this for about 10 hours today. If you have any suggestions please forward.

THanks!
Guru Elite

Re: VLAN Config

What are you using for discovery? Do you have a dns A record of "aruba-master" pointing to the ip address of the controller? You can also plug a serial cable into the console port of the access point, capture the output and paste it into here and we can tell you what is failing....

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: