ArubaOS and Controllers

New Contributor

editing guest provisioner

is there a way to edit the contents of the guest provisioner print out ? I especially want to change the title text 'Guest Account Information' and to add the relevant network SSID

OS is 5.0.3 on 3200-1 controller
Guru Elite

Re: editing guest provisioner

is there a way to edit the contents of the guest provisioner print out ? I especially want to change the title text 'Guest Account Information' and to add the relevant network SSID

OS is 5.0.3 on 3200-1 controller

Configuration> Management> guest provisioning.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

cjoseph
it would be nice if you were right but Page Design tab relates to 'Guest Provisioning Page' ie the GUI but NOT whats on the PRINTOUT
Guru Elite

I wish I was right, too. :)

Configuration> Security> Access Control> Guest Access Tab.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

cjoseph
thanks! - not a perfect solution but if I set a 'policy text' I can at least now print that on the pass (print out)
Guru Elite

cjoseph
thanks! - not a perfect solution but if I set a 'policy text' I can at least now print that on the pass (print out)

You are right. The guest access built into the controller is only meant for basic deployments.

Perfect would be Amigopod: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7pSYKi0Q-M%22

Colin Joseph

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: