ArubaOS and Controllers

Contributor I

how to upload files to the upload folder

For some years now, we have a custom captive portal page. This has been set up in ArubaOS 3 but we are now on 5.0.2.1. This portal page includes a link to your policy which is in /upload/accetableusepolicy.html.

This policy has changed and I need to upload a new version of that file. How can this be done? Using the copy command copies to the root directory.

Regards
Dirk
Guru Elite

Re: how to upload files to the upload folder

For some years now, we have a custom captive portal page. This has been set up in ArubaOS 3 but we are now on 5.0.2.1. This portal page includes a link to your policy which is in /upload/accetableusepolicy.html.

This policy has changed and I need to upload a new version of that file. How can this be done? Using the copy command copies to the root directory.

Regards
Dirk

You cannot upload to the /upload/accetableusepolicy.html directly. You need to go to Configuration> Management > Captive Portal. Find your captive portal profile from the dropdown and edit the info for the acceptable use policy there. The /upload/accetableusepolicy.html file is created dynamically from that entry.
Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: