Occasional Contributor II

more rows

Does anybody knows how to tell Aruba WebUI to default 50 rows not 10?
I only have 40 APs, and is a pain in the ass to have to change the number of shown AP rows every time it refreshes the page.

Thanks alot!
Aruba Employee

Re: more rows

Hi Jordi,

I just want to make sure I'm clear, because you posted this in the AirWave forum, but you're talking about the WebUI on the controller and not the AirWave interface correct? If so, there is no way to change the default row listing today, but that might be a feature worth requesting if enough people are interested.

-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks

yes i was asking about webUI

i dunno if anybody else have the same issue, but is really annoying, if you are monitoring 40 APs to click every time it refreshes.
In our business we have big flat screens with network stats, and with this behaviour we can't have all the aps monitored there.

regards
Aruba Employee

I'll take that back to product management. There are probably a number of other things we could make adjustable as well.

thanks,
-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Aruba Networks

Yes, please. It's really a pain to keep defaulting back to 10. I mean really, Who has only 10 ?
Aruba Employee

Understood. Anything else that you guys change often? I'd like to present as full a list as possible.

-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Aruba Networks

A few things actually now that you're asking :)

1. Default list of AP's to 50 or 100 instead of 10.
2. Increase default list of All WLAN Clients to something greater than 10, perhaps 50. This is very annoying especially when you have 100's or 1000's of people online and need to find 1 ip address. You only give us 2 choices there, 10 or 15.
3. Add a "working..." or "searching..." box on the "All Valid APs" under the Reports, just like you have on "All WLAN Clients" so we know the controller is thinking about displaying the data.
4. Not sure if this is just me or not, but the "Router Summary" on the main page always displays "3" even though there are always varying numbers of routers.

I think that's it for now for WebUI stuff from me.
Aruba Employee

Thanks Greg, I'll get those in to the feature request.

You should call support on item 4 and find out what's going on.

thanks,
-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Aruba Networks

Hello,
The time passed but there still only a few rows by default,
there isn't any workaround yet?

regards
Search Airheads