Atmosphere 2018

Highlighted
New Contributor

Powerpoint Presentations from Atmosphere 2018

I recently attended Atmosphere 2018 and I was wondering when the powerpoint presentation would be available from the breakout sessions.  Also, how do we access the content?   I was also wondering if we can contact via email the presenters if we had questions.  Thank you!

Re: Powerpoint Presentations from Atmosphere 2018

In this forum, there are already topics for each of the presentations. I'd expect the slides and if available the recording to show up there when they become available. That is how it happened in the previous years.

I'll check with Jamie Easly what the schedule is for that.

On questions, if those questions are general on the Aruba products, you can best use your local Aruba contact. If they are specific on the topic of the presentation, feel free to contact the speaker directly if you have the email address. If you need a specific mail address send me a direct message through Airheads.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Community Manager

Thats correct @Herman Robers

@fihuang you will begin to see the slide decks trickle in as they are processed (within the next week) and the video/audio will follow.

Airheads Community - The best place to Connect. Engage. and Learn.
New Contributor

Are the presentations available yet? I have not been able to locate them if they are. 

New Contributor

I been waiting for a month now for the slides. When I attended Cisco Live, I got the slides around the same time the presentor did their presentation.

New Contributor

Someone have sucess to access the Powerpoint Presentations from Atmosphere 2018?
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: