on 08-02-2015 08:25 AM - last edited on 08-11-2015 09:27 AM by Jamie E
Security progression has helped bring WiFi to where it is today. In the early days of WiFi there was easily cracked security mechanisms that left data vulnerable to capture. Now the security has risen to the level that the government has cleared it to transmit its top secret data.
As an engineer security its the key to a successful network. All of the links below will help you progress your knowledge of wireless security and even help you achieve CWTS.
Security & Compliance
- WLAN Security Fundamentals
- Securing Wireless Communications
- Secure authentication with a pre-shared key
- Wireless Security - Myths and Realities
- Securing Guest Wireless Networks?
- Physical Security of the Wireless Installation
Do you know each of these terms?
WPA2 Personal, WPA2 Enterprise, 802.1x, Encryption
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company