11-17-2016 05:00 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-17-2016 09:43 AM
Here is our definition of OSPF Routed Access from the WC switch SW Release Notes. (WC.16.02.0012 notes attached, see page 10)
OSPF Routed Access Support is new and different from the OSPF support historically seen on the K, KA, and KB platforms.
OSPF Routed Access Support
From 16.02.0008 onwards, OSPF Routed Access support is enabled on WB and WC platforms with the following limitations:
• Only one area is allowed for both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
• Same area ID should be used for OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
• Maximum of 8 OSPF interfaces supported for each OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
• ABR configuration and Virtual-links are not supported
• Max supported routes: 200 for each OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
• OSPFv3 tunnels and BFD are not supported.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company