Campus Switching and Routing

New Contributor

Aruba AP 315 Frequent Reboot issue

Hi all, I'm new to Aruba environment and on learning side. Below is the issue we face every day in the morning. Issue: Aruba AP-315 is frequently getting rebooted only when the users were Connected to the AP's in the floor. AP connected to HP 1920 POE+ and it connected interface flaps frequently and Have collected the crash info logs and it says - Kernel panic - not syncing: Rebooting the AP because of FW ASSERT. If someone face same issue and has a solution on this, help me to resolve the issue. Attached Crash-info is collection of 4 AP on Same Floor running ArubaOS (MODEL: 315), Version 6.5.1.0-4.3.1.0. Notify me if some other information required.
Guru Elite

Re: Aruba AP 315 Frequent Reboot issue

Please try version 4.3.1.3  for the IAP-315 here:  http://support.arubanetworks.com/LifetimeWarrantySoftware/tabid/121/DMXModule/661/Default.aspx?EntryId=25164

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

New Contributor

Hi Joseph, Now, we are upgraded to recommended version 6.5.1.0 rel 4.3.1.3. However, we still have the same type of error observing in the Crash logs. Sometimes, users were being frequently disconnected and joining and it is being big headache for us. Please guide us to rectify the issue.
Guru Elite

You should definitely open a TAC case so that they can get your logs.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: