Aruba Licensing

Hi All,

I do not know if this section is correct one for my case

When I try to register my Clear license I got attached error

and when I try to press Home link it keep prompt same error message

Please your advice

Guru Elite

Re: Aruba Licensing

I don't think you can use a free email service to sign up for licensing....  Do you have an email address from your organization?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

cjoseph wrote:

I don't think you can use a free email service to sign up for licensing....  Do you have an email address from your organization?

Yes I have, but I already tie the mobility controller license successfully before with same Email address

Any way I will re-attach the controller license to my company Email address, and register the CPPM license to it too. will update for knowledge share

Contributor I

Omar_Hmaidan wrote:

cjoseph wrote:

Yes I have, but I already tie the mobility controller license successfully before with same Email address

Any way I will re-attach the controller license to my company Email address, and register the CPPM license to it too. will update for knowledge share

Hello Colin

You are right, it register successfully with offical Email, and I was registered my mobility controller's license with same offical one.

Thank you,

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: