Careers and Certification

New Contributor

ACMA Certification Online Exam

I notice that the ' ACMA Certification Online Exam ' is available under partner login > Course in Progress

I am booked on an ACMA course next week - can I take the exam on-line in advance and does this provide the ACMA qualification ?

Many Thanks
Aruba Employee

Re: ACMA Certification Online Exam

Hi Richard,

You should be able to take it in advance, and if you pass it will give you the certification, but you're probably better off waiting until you've had the class unless you have a decent amount of hands on experience with the Aruba product. The class you've signed up for will cover the material needed to pass the exam.

-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
New Contributor

CAn you give me the link to the ACMA exam? I just finished the Aruba boot camp in Raleigh NC, and would like to get started on the testing. Thanks!
New Contributor

ACMA Certification Online Exam

I passed the online exam last 2 weeks, but i'm not yet reveied any certificate, may i ask how many days after i passed the exam i'll received ARUBA certificate.
Thanks

Email Assessment Result

ACMA-50 (ACMA-50)
Assessment Results

Full Name: Doan Phi, Cuong
Email Address: cuong_doan_phi@dell.com
Company Name: Dell Global Business Center Do you work for an Aruba channel partner?: Yes Street Address: PLOT P27 - PHASE 4 - BAYAN LEPAS INDUSTRIAL ZONE BAYAN LEPAS
Zip Code: 11900

Date Started: 04/25/2011 2:32:31 AM (GMT-05:00) Date Completed: 04/25/2011 2:44:03 AM (GMT-05:00)

Grade/Score: 75%

Instructions: PASS - congratulations!

Retakes Allowed: 0
Frequent Contributor I

I got an email with my certificate attached 3-4 weeks after I passed.
New Contributor

I pass ACMA

I pass ACMA
Guru Elite

Congratulations!

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Super Contributor II

Re: I pass ACMA

Check out the “Becoming Mobility Certified” event, we are covering ACMA this month (May 2014). Join us! http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Training-Certification-Career/Becoming-Mobility-Certified-ACMA-May-2014/td-p/158724

Sean Rynearson | Chief Airhead
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company