Careers and Certification

Occasional Contributor II

ACMA sample test

Hi all,
i need to know if there is any pass for sure or sample tests to practice on before oing the ACMA exam
also is the exam test the CLI configration or i can solve questions either by CLI or by WebUI
thanks in advance
Aruba Employee

Re: ACMA sample test

It's a multiple choice test based primarily on the functionality taught in the IAW and PTT courses. You should make some effort to study the startup and reusable wizards. See the education page here for a list of topics:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/education/certification.php#ACMA

-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Awl,

thanks for your reply

is there any available material on the internet to study?
Aruba Employee

Hi Mohamed,

The topics listed on that page are all that there is for this exam. When I developed this test it was intended as the capstone to the IAW (customers) and PTT (partner) training courses. The test was later posted online for those users who had already taken training prior to the certification being developed.

To pass you should really know the material contained in one of the two classes, and I would highly recommend that you sit the appropriate class. If you do not plan to take the class you should have equivalent hands on time on a controller running 3.3 and experience with the startup wizards. You can use the IAW outline to help you study if you don't plan to take the course:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/education/iaw.php

thanks,
-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks
Occasional Contributor I

How does the ACMA exam compare with the CWNA? i.e. is it based around the aruba gui or does it go into wireless fundamentals such as RF spectrum, channel planning and troubleshooting?
Occasional Contributor I

I heard from my lecture, the question is like around on aruba training. So it's probably quite light exam compare to CWNA. :)
Regular Contributor I

Andy,

You said "The test was later posted online for those users who had already taken training prior to the certification being developed. "

I don;t see where I can sign up for this exam. Is there still a way to take the ACMA cert exam online after taking the IAW course? I took the IAW a few years ago and the exam wasn't offered. I just completed the Advanced Troubleshooting course. My next goal is to take the ACMP.

Thanks,
Mike
Chief Airhead

Check out the “Becoming Mobility Certified” event, we are covering ACMA this month (May 2014). Join us! http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Training-Certification-Career/Becoming-Mobility-Certified-ACMA-May-2014/td-p/158724

Sean Rynearson | Chief Airhead
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company