Careers and Certification

Occasional Contributor II

ACMP test prerequest

Hi all,
i have passed ACMA and preparing to get ACMP exam so i need to ask some questions:
1- can i make the exam on the internet?
2- is there any sample test to prepare myself to that exam?

thanks in advance
Aruba Employee

Re: ACMP test prerequest

The test is delivered by Pearson VUE, you'll need to go to one of their testing centers to take the test. This vendor is used by many companies in the industry and they have a good distribution. Here is the link to their site: http://www.pearsonvue.com/aruba/

There isn't a sample test, but as with most Pearson VUE exams it's multiple choice. There are some config examples, network diagrams, etc. You can download the study guide at http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/education/SG_ACMP.pdf

Hope that helps,
-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks

hi all,

is there any sample exams, questions examples, or any braindump materials to prepare for the ACMP test
i'm going to have it but i do need some sample questions?

thnx in advance

hi all,

is there any sample exams, questions examples, or any braindump materials to prepare for the ACMP test
i'm going to have it but i do need some sample questions?

thnx in advance

I don't think there is anything out there for it, I passed it a while ago. Make sure you test for the version of code that you are most familiar with. I would say the user guide and the best practice guides would be a good place to study from as well as using the controller.
Occasional Contributor I

Thanks for ur information.

I like to ask some questions regarding about ur answers.

• Do we need to have experience AOS versions for 2.5 or earliest, cos now the latest version is 3.4.x.x ?
  • If I emphasize only AOS 3.4.x.x ver that would be enough?
  • The "user guide and the best practice guides" for AOS 3.4.x.x would be OK also?

You said you passed ACMP and if u don't mind could you pls kindly share ur experience about ACMP for us.

Best Regards.

:cool: :cool:

Aruba Employee

If you are taking the 3.X version of the test you don't need to know the 2.5 code stream. The tests are version specific, so make sure you are aware of the features and licensing for that version of the test.

-awl
Andy Logan, ACDX
Director, Strategic Account Solutions
Aruba Networks