Careers and Certification

Job openings at Aruba for network engineers

Heads up for forum members - these job openings are not posted yet, but we need to hire several Technical Marketing Engineers this year. This is a great position for a technical person who wants to move beyond the pure technical realm into a more blended role. TMEs have a huge impact on success of the company, as they are the people behind the scenes working with Aruba sales engineers to design solutions, test interoperability, beat up the competition, break things, and handle other crazy requests that come in from the field. TMEs also have influence on product direction and work closely with development engineering to make sure what we put out is useful and actually works.

We're generally looking for hands-on network engineers with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience (though we're also interested in hiring recent college grads who will slave away for little pay!) and deep knowledge of TCP/IP networks, or security, or wireless, or all three. You should have good written communication skills and be comfortable presenting to an audience. There will be a bit of travel involved, though typically not a huge amount. Positions are located in beautiful Silicon Valley, California (Sunnyvale to be exact) where the weather is always nice, and for exceptional candidates there may be relocation assistance available.

Feel free to PM me on the forum if you have interest, or if you have any additional questions. I am not the hiring manager but I sit 20 feet from him, and I have worked as a TME in past lives so I know a thing or two about it in case you're curious. I expect the formal job postings will show up on our website in another few weeks.
---
Jon Green, ACMX, CISSP
Security Guy

Re: Job openings at Aruba for network engineers

Hi,

I have 4+ years of exp. On L2/L3 protocol testing. Could you please let me know the corresponding openings in your organization?

Please find the attached resume.

Best Regards,

Vineetha

Contact No: +91 9160225

jgreen wrote:
Heads up for forum members - these job openings are not posted yet, but we need to hire several Technical Marketing Engineers this year. This is a great position for a technical person who wants to move beyond the pure technical realm into a more blended role. TMEs have a huge impact on success of the company, as they are the people behind the scenes working with Aruba sales engineers to design solutions, test interoperability, beat up the competition, break things, and handle other crazy requests that come in from the field. TMEs also have influence on product direction and work closely with development engineering to make sure what we put out is useful and actually works.

We're generally looking for hands-on network engineers with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience (though we're also interested in hiring recent college grads who will slave away for little pay!) and deep knowledge of TCP/IP networks, or security, or wireless, or all three. You should have good written communication skills and be comfortable presenting to an audience. There will be a bit of travel involved, though typically not a huge amount. Positions are located in beautiful Silicon Valley, California (Sunnyvale to be exact) where the weather is always nice, and for exceptional candidates there may be relocation assistance available.

Feel free to PM me on the forum if you have interest, or if you have any additional questions. I am not the hiring manager but I sit 20 feet from him, and I have worked as a TME in past lives so I know a thing or two about it in case you're curious. I expect the formal job postings will show up on our website in another few weeks.

Guru Elite

Re: Job openings at Aruba for network engineers

Please see an up to date list of jobs here:   http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/careers/

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: