Security

last person joined: 11 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Cloud Guest registration problem

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Cloud Guest registration problem

Posted Feb 16, 2018 03:49 AM

Hi,

I have problem with Cloud Guest portal registration. We manage about 15 IAPs over Aruba Central and for guest access we use Cloud Guest Splash page.
    We configured self-registration over SMS. Everything worked perfectly, but last month we noted this issue:

When user connect to Guest Wifi, he is redirected to splash page. On this page he clicks on Register button, then the register page appeared. He enters mobil number, check the terms and conditions and clicks on register button.
    Now on the screen the message appeared "Signing in ...." and then the registration page appeared AGAIN. During this "signing time" the SMS witch credentionals is receiving. In the Aruba Central I see the account is created and it is active, but no session is established. When user try internet connection from mobil, it is failed (no connection). Whe he try register again, the registration process is successful, he receive a second SMS with another credentionals, and in Aruba Central I see, that the session for this user is established.

Can anybody help with this problem?

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Cloud Guest registration problem

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Feb 21, 2018 01:47 AM

Please open a TAC case. This is not the desired behavior.

• 3.  RE: Cloud Guest registration problem

Posted Feb 26, 2018 03:50 AM

Hi, 

we open ticket on TAC, but for now no progress :(