Cloud Managed Networks

New Contributor

How to Cancel an Aruba Central Demo and return to Local VC

Hi all,

I currently have an Aruba Central Demo running. I wish to know how to cancel this demo and return the 4 x IAPs back into a (my) locally controlled VC.

This is a production Setup and I wish to know in advance all the steps   required to manually return control to a local VC.

The Four APs are subscribed  to Central & also subscribed to Clarity, are static ips, one network group  & demo expires 1/11/2018

I understand that Local Control should automatically be returned when the demo ends but I would like to know how to do this manually and I am unable to find a detailed instruction guide so far.

I believe it intails removing subscriptions/key management but I do not wish to end up in the situation of being unable to locally manage the IAP VC after the Demo Ends

Regards

Highlighted

Re: How to Cancel an Aruba Central Demo and return to Local VC

If you remove the subscriptions in Central from (all of) your APs, it will return to local management and even keep the firmware and configuration.

Make sure you can login locally, so you know the local admin password.

As soon as the VC cannot talk to Central anymore, it will revert to local configuration and allow you to make changes again. This should not take more than 10-20 minutes after removing the subscription.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
New Contributor

Re: How to Cancel an Aruba Central Demo and return to Local VC

Many thanks much appreciated

Regards

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: