Cloud Managed Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications

Option to limit or mitigate registration by mail or sms in cloud guest of aruba central

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Option to limit or mitigate registration by mail or sms in cloud guest of aruba central

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 15, 2018 08:24 PM

I am using a splash page in aruba central with the license of Guest Access.

Where I set up my network with splash page type Cloud Guest with a profile of the authentication portal by mail and sms.

The configuration of both are the following:image.pngimage.pngimage.png

what I'm looking for is an option, if it exists, where the user only registers only once and if he tries send an error or warning message that already has a registered active account and can only do so until his account expires.

Even though I am activating the user of a simultaneous session, and that does it without problem, is that if the user returns to register with the same mail or sms sends him the credentials again, obviously he can not navigate initernet, sending a message of limits sessions.

In this scenario I only use the central aruba platform.

Regards