Community Feedback

Highlighted
Contributor II

Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated

The links contained in the old forum posts need to be updated as they point to old "vBulletin" references.

Should be able to search/replace if you can create an index of all of the migrated forum posts.

Just a suggestion, many old posts refer to other posts, and now the links all take you back to the main Discussion Page.

Aruba Employee

Searching Old Posts

Search doesn't seem to be indexing older posts properly. That is why I had to direct a user to the Google cached version:

Example
http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/ArubaOS-and-Mobility-Controllers/GRE-Tunnel-to-DMZ/m-p/17884

Searching on that posts title reported 0 results.

Zach
Thanks,

Zach Jennings
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Archived Forum Post's "Links" need to be updated

Would be nice, I tend to just use google cache to read the old ones. 

Retired Employee

Will look into this and update links as needed.  Thanki you for the feedback.

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.

Hi all,

We've researched this with our IT department. Unfortunately, a systematic replace is not possible due to our current URL structure. If you have any specific URLs that are not redirecting properly, please let us and we’ll update those specific ones for you.

FYI- I am marking this as an accepted solution because it’s the best answer we are able to provide at this time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meghan

--Found a post within the Community helpful, important, pretty cool... or just want to say "thanks"? Do so by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you (bottom right hand corner of the post).

--Please mark posts that solve your problem as "Accepted Solution", click the bottom in the lower right hand corner of the post.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: