Community Feedback

MVP

Better Marketing/Promotions for Idea Portal

I have read this idea on the idea on aruba partner... which is true... i learn this by chance... i didnt even know it exist...

Sending an email to registered parnters custumers.... would be awsome so everyone could use that...

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
alc
Retired Employee

Re: Better Marketing/Promotions for Idea Portal

Thanks for this recommendation NightShade1! I will be sure to forward your thoughts to the partner team.

Regards,

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
MVP

Yeah that would be awsome... i saw it by chance when i was browsing the partner site...

Also  i saw that partner got access to the arubapedia thats something else... and also the seal lab... all those tools should be forwareded in emails to the partners... i mean those tools are GREAT!

Anyways Thanks alc

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
alc
Retired Employee

Thanks for your kind words! For recommendations and feedbacks specifically related to the Partner Center, you may also want to email our Partner team directly at globalchannelteam@arubanetworks.com (by clicking on the "Contact Us" link in the Partner Center).

Regards,

Anton Chiang
Community Manager

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube RSS
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: